The weather in Egypt at this time of the year is pleasant with splendid Spring . It should make the large number of social events , daily excursion and Post conference tours memorable ones. The average temperature in Cairo in March ranges between a low of 20 C and a high of 28 C. Sunshine is expected most of the days .
A special service of meet and assist , then transfer to your assigned Hotel can be arranged for all participants whom booked their rooms through the organizing company .
Hotel rooms sell out quickly specially at this time of the year. The organizing company had reserved rooms at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino - Cairo as well as other more deluxe hotels at special congress rates. For reservation , please fill in the enclosed hotel accommodation form at your earliest convenience . Due to the peak season of tourism , during the Congress period , early room reservation is strongly recommended.
All Bank charges are at the sender expense.
All registration forms must be accompanied by the exact fees in full (either the bankers’ cheques, or copy of the bank transfer), all Payment should be in the name of the organizing company:
Pure Spot Congress & Event Organizer
Upon receiving the registration fees, each participant will receive a registration receipt. Please bring the receipt with you to the registration desks as a proof of your payment.
REGISTRATION CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
- Name changes and substitutions are not permitted.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email to email@example.com .
- For a full refund of the registration fee (less a $50 administrative fee), cancellation requests must be received by Sept 23, 2012.
- Cancellation requests received between Sept 24, 2012 and Feb 4, 2013 will receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation requests received after Feb 5, 2013 will not receive a refund of the registration fee.
- All attempts will be made to process refunds within 30 days of cancellation.
Several pharmaceutical, medical and laboratory instruments companies, will exhibit their new products concerning existing or prospective technology for diagnosis and management.