March sees temperatures continue to rise in Marrakesh, Morocco, and the weather is mild enough to enjoy everything the city has to offer in comfort. It is still not quite the busy tourist season but the weather will be a welcome reprieve from rainy March in northern Europe.
The temperature in Marrakesh in March has a reasonable range from 11 degrees Celsius up to 23 degrees. The average of these temperatures to expect on any given day is 17 degrees. Due to the considerable swing in temperatures, it is best to pack layers when traveling to this landlocked city. Nights can be quite chilly but days will feel like mid-summer in northern Europe.
The official Language of the conference is English. There will be no simultaneous translation.
The official currency is the Euro. Exchange rates for foreign currencies are published daily. Check website www.xe.com
Upon receiving the registration fees, each participant will receive a registration receipt. Please bring the receipt with you to the registration desks as a proof of your payment.
Several pharmaceutical, medical and laboratory instruments companies, will exhibit their new products concerning existing or prospective technology for diagnosis and management.
Morocco is a welcoming destination however there are a few things that must be done in preparing for your trip. Most travelers who want to visit Morocco can do so without applying for a visa if your trip will not exceed three months. However, is it essential that all travellers arrive with a passport that is valid for at least six months from the time you enter Morocco.
Hotel rooms sell out quickly specially at this time of the year. The organizing company had reserved rooms at Savoy Le Grand Hotel - Marrakesh as well as other more deluxe hotels at special congress rates. For reservation, please fill in the enclosed hotel accommodation form at your earliest convenience. Due to the peak season of tourism, during the Congress period, early room reservation is strongly recommended.
Registration Changes Or Cancellations
- Name changes and substitutions are not permitted.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a full refund of the registration fee (less a €50 administrative fee), cancellation requests must be received by Nov. 30, 2019.
- Cancellation requests received between Dec. 1, 2019 and Dec. 15, 2019 will receive a partial refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellation requests received after Dec 15, 2019 will not receive a refund of the registration fee.
- All attempts will be made to process refunds within 30 days of cancellation